In order to connect your existing domain with Kraftly Kanvas, you need to change its domain name settings (DNS). Please follow the steps below to change your domain settings:
- Log in to the account you have with your domain provider. (GoDaddy, BigRock, HostGator, etc)
- Go to Manage DNS/ DNS Configuration/ DNS Settings to change your Domain Name Setting.
- In your DNS Settings page, click on CName records.
- Now, change your CName record to point it to your website on Kraftly.
a) Enter www in the 'Host Name' text box.
b) Enter kraftly.com in the 'Value' text box.
c) Click on Add Record/Save.
Note - The changes you made will take atleast 30 minutes to reflect across the internet, as this is a change that affects all of your website.
For Verification: Open your website (www.yourshop.com) by using your domain URL in the browser.
After the verification, you can connect your domain to your Kraftly Kanvas. For this:
- Log in to your Kraftly Seller Panel
- Go to 'Kraftly Kanvas' tab from your left menu and click on 'Domain'.
- Enter your domain in the 'text box' and click 'Save'.
Congratulations! Your domain is now connected to your Kraftly website.
For further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to help!