Yes you can. GST applies to you if you are:

  1. An individual who supplies products, 
  2. An agent who acts in behalf of a supplier,
  3. A person who supplies goods or services on behalf of an e-commerce operator.

    To register for GST as an individual,  you again need to have a PAN card. Go through how to register for GST here
Did this answer your question?