Created a shop to kill, but confused about how to add products? Follow these simple steps to add a product on the Kraftly marketplace successfully.
- Click on the Add product button on the right side of your "Sell" Dashboard.
- Enter a Product Name and Description. Include all important properties of the products in both product name and description.
- Add images of your product. The images should be taken against a clear background and should stand out.
- Select the category and sub-category correctly.
- Select the size of your product (if applicable), and mark the quantities according to the sizes, or just the bulk quantities you're willing to sell.
- Choose the shipping weight applicable to your products, and the time you'll take to fulfill an order.
- List the item's price and the price you're offering after discount (if this is applicable)
- Tap on the "Auto Share on Social" slider to automatically share your products to Facebook.
- Lastly, check the box about counterfeit policy.
There you are! Go ahead and add 10 or more products in the same way to give due visibility to your Kraftly shop.